Some Apple users reported late on Thursday (14) that they were confused by an unexpected error from the iTunes Store, Apple's platform for buying and downloading music, movies and series. Apparently, the problem seems to have affected iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch owners in several countries.
- Fortnite gives out discount, is banned by Apple and case will go to court
- Apple, Walmart and other American companies react against WeChat ban
- Not here! Apple confirms that cloud gaming services will not reach iOS
According to some reports, a message stating that the iTunes Store was not available for purchase started randomly appearing on the screen at around 10 pm on Thursday, even with the application itself closed.
. @Apple @AppleSupport make it stop please! pic.twitter.com/QfZSgcqky3
-. dαni (@da_ni_ella) August 13, 2020
Only iTunes is giving this error? Socorrooo! .T pic.twitter.com/hR4WgmgKWy
– Marcinho! ✌🏻 | #eai, let's isolate? 😷 (@_marciiosiilva) August 13, 2020
Someone ta receiving a notification nothing to do from the itunes store ?? I never even opened the app and you're saying that there was an error in the purchase (?)
– matheus (@matheusincomth) August 13, 2020
FreeGameGuide checked the support page where Apple displays the current status of all its applications and services, but, interestingly, errors are only mentioned with Apple Books.
We have contacted Apple to find out more about the iTunes Store issue and this news will be updated as soon as there is a response.
Did you also get the error message from the iTunes Store? Tell us in the comments!